Thursday, July 3, 2008

Weirdoz O.W.N.L.I. Boutique In Union



I knew Weirdoz O.N.L.I. because if you were into Streetwear two years ago they were at every spot you went to. I copped my first tee and repped Jersey Streetwear in VA. I walked into Commonwealth with it on, on the VA beach and back to the streets of NJ. I love the feel of a punk rock/DIY type of label and Weirdoz is def. it. Not only do I like the tees but the guys from W.O. are some of the coolest guys you can meet. It also doesn't hurt that they are out of the box thinkers from the hood like me. So when they opened up shop in Union last year I was glad to see the Streetwear Boutique movement in NJ took a good step forward. Where else can you find FALSE, Weirdoz O.N.L.I. and Yogii clothing around here?

Well enough talk,
run to the shop: 1388 Stuyvesant Ave. Union NJ 07083
call them up: 908)-688-0082
and check out their myspace page where you can buy their shirts.


No comments: